Becoming Part of the Owensboro Health Team
At Owensboro Health, we’re passionate about patient care. Everything we do reflects our mission to heal the sick and improve the health of our community. Do you share in that passion? Do you want to be part of a vibrant and growing organization? Can you live out our core values? We invite you to explore a career with Owensboro Health.
Taking the next step is easy. Just browse through our list of job openings and see what might be the right fit for you. Once you find what you’re looking for, apply online. It’s that simple.
We wish you the best as you pursue a career with Owensboro Health!
I’ve applied – what now?
We appreciate your eagerness, and want you to know – we’re listening! The application process can take up to 45 days, so please review our process so you have an idea what’s going on behind the scenes – between your online application and that long-awaited phone call.
- Applicant applies online, based on open positions
- Application goes into Owensboro Health’s applicant tracking system queue
- Human Resources (HR) conducts a review of the application
- If the applicant does not meet the minimum qualifications of the position, they will receive an email letting them know they are no longer being considered.
- Qualified applicants are sent to the manager for the particular position where each application is reviewed in detail. Managers may choose to conduct a round of phone interviews if necessary at this time.
- Applications are selected for in-person interviews, applicants are notified and interviews are scheduled.
- In-person interviews are conducted in panels of appropriate Owensboro Health employees – mangers select top candidates.
HR begins the pre-employment checks on those top candidates and final decisions are made.