What makes Owensboro Health different?
Every employee at Owensboro Health plays a vital role in fulfilling the goals of our mission and values, core commitments and dedication to the patient. Every employee contributes in placing Owensboro Health in the top 5 percent for quality in the nation. And every employee deserves recognition and applause for making Owensboro Health a great place to work. So that’s why we celebrate. A lot!
We have groups, events, activities, celebrations, sports teams – you name it – all in the name of fun. Here are just a few:
- Pride Team group of nurses celebrating education and collaboration of nursing at Owensboro Health
- Nursing Forum for nurses to learn and build relationships with one another
- Awards – President's Awards, Daisy Awards, individual development recognition
- A choir that performs at special events like the Presidents Awards, Hospital Week ceremony, and carols at Christmas for patients and employees alike to enjoy.
- A Hope Fund for employees who are facing financial hardship
- Softball and other sports teams
- Hospital Week celebration with activities including breakfasts, thank you gifts to employees, catered lunches, ice cream socials, comedians, concerts, etc.
- Departmental celebrations with activities like grill-out barbeque in the park, games, lunch trips, movies, etc.
- Nurses Day celebration with a Blessing of the Hands, manicures, rituals
- And more!
Want to learn more about joining our team! Contact Human Resources.