Do you have weight to lose? Is your weight affecting your health? Are you ready to make some life-long changes on how you eat and exercise? Then you are ready for Healthy You, a highly effective program for long-term health and weight management.
Healthy You is a medically-supervised program for rapid and safe weight loss with skill building to help you learn how to keep off the weight that you will lose. Our emphasis is on health and weight management, not dieting. And since the program has medical supervision, it is ideal for those with or without pre-existing medical conditions.
The Healthy You program includes:
- Educational materials
- A portion controlled meal replacement from Health and Nutrition Technology for safe, rapid and effective weight loss. The meal replacement, called HealthOne, provides the complete U.S. Recommended Dietary Allowances for protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Thorough medical monitoring
- Weekly educational/behavioral sessions
- Physical activity skills enhanced through education and assigned tasks
- Full access to the Owensboro Health Healthpark
- Loss of 2-4 pounds per week depending on weight loss needs
The weight loss phase of the program varies in length depending on how much weight you want to lose. During this time participants are provided the support, encouragement and knowledge needed to work toward goals.
Ongoing participation during the Practice Session is recommended in order to continue applying the skills necessary to manage your health and weight for a lifetime.
After you enroll, fees are based on your treatment option. Program fees are payable every four weeks during all sessions. Medical fees are due when services are provided. Participants purchase food weekly. Total costs will depend on Body Mass Index (BMI), medical history and how much weight you want to lose.
For more information, call: (270) 688-4852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org