Prepared Childbirth Classes are held one evening a week for 3 weeks. These classes are offered on Tuesday from 6:30-9:00 pm.
- Fetal Development
- Process of Labor and Delivery
- Relaxation Exercises
- Breathing & Comfort Techniques
- Coaches Role/Childbirth Films
- Games and Activities to Facilitate Interactive Learning
- Cesarean Birth/Anesthesia
- Tour of the women's unit at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Classes held in the Owensboro Health Ford Center (previously the Ford Medical Office Building), Suite 408. Use the Owensboro Health Multicare entrance (formerly Convenient Care) on the corner of Mayfair & Ford Ave. Take elevator to 4th floor, on your right.
The Baby Care & Safety Class and the Breastfeeding Class information is NOT covered on Tuesdays. Those classes are offered on separate nights.
Recommended for Mom & partner due in April: December Prepared Pregnancy and February Prepared Childbirth Class Series.
Also recommended for Mom & partner due in April are the October, November or December Welcome to Pregnancy Open House and the Nutrition & Exercise classes.