Getting to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
The hospital on Pleasant Valley Road is easy to find. It is located just off the Owensboro bypass between Highway 54 and Highway 60. Below are some maps and images to help you find your way.
Click the map image to see a larger version. Also, you can download this map to take with you.
- Take Highway 231 South and cross the Natcher Bridge
- Follow Highway 60 West to Owensboro
- Turn left on Pleasant Valley Road
- Hospital will be about half a mile ahead on left
From the Audubon Parkway, US Highways 54 East, 231 South or 431 South
- Take the US 60 Bypass east and turn right at the first stoplight, Hayden Rd
- Follow the highway to Pleasant Valley Road and turn left
- The hospital will be just ahead on your right
From Downtown Owensboro
- Take 4th Street (US 60 East)
- Turn right at Pleasant Valley Road
- The hospital will be just ahead on your left
|24-Hour Health Information Line
For questions about the move to the new hospital, you may also call 270-685-7500
Tuesday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.