News and Media Center
Owensboro Health is proud of its high quality care, partnerships with leading organizations and initiatives to provide a new hospital facility for our 11-county region. From our state-of-the-art heart care program to offering the region’s only medical-based fitness center, Owensboro Health is meeting the needs of patients throughout western Kentucky and southern Indiana.
Browse by Year
All| 2014| 2013| 2012| 2011| 2010
- Owensboro Health Healthpark hosts first ever Health Connections Fair
Owensboro Health's Healthpark hosts its first ever Health Connections Fair, an educational event focused on individuals 50 and up.
- Owensboro Health Healthpark Earns Medical Fitness Facility Certification
News release announcing the facility's MFA certification in 2013.
- Hospital Earns "Top Performer" Recognition from Joint Commission
News release about the 2013 announcement.
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital Recognized by Healthgrades for Quality Clinical Outcomes
News release announcing Healthgrades clinical excellence awards (2014) for critical care and pulmonary care.
- Featured Opportunities
At Owensboro Health, we’re committed to our physicians, we value your commitment to medicine, to compassionate care and to wellness, and we provide opportunities to learn and grow.
- Owensboro Health Pediatric Center to Open
News release from 2013 announcing the opening of the Owensboro Health Pediatric Center.
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital one of America’s Best
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital has been named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, placing the hospital among the top two percent in the nation.
- Owensboro Health Achieves Distinguished Hospital Award
Owensboro Health has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™ for the fifth consecutive year, retaining its ranking among the top five percent of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide for clinical performance.
- News Release: Owensboro Health is Kentucky's Best for Critical Care, Cardiology Outcomes
Owensboro Health has been ranked #1 in Kentucky for critical care and cardiology outcomes in a 2013 report by Healthgrades.
- Owensboro Health Adding OB/GYN Hospitalist Program
The new OB/GYN hospitalist program brings experienced, board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists on-site 24 hours a day.