Welcome to the Get Movin' Challenge
Your Success Story Starts Here
What would success look like to you?
- Overhauling your body—or just dropping some extra pounds?
- Training for the big event—or getting off the couch for the first time?
- Being a champion—or just feeling better than you have in years?
Whatever your goals, Get Movin' lets you accomplish them—your pace, your way.
What is Get Movin'?
Now in its fourth year, the Get Movin' Challenge has helped hundreds of people write their own success story. Maybe you are next.
- For ten (10) weeks, your team will focus on daily cardiovascular exercise. How much can you do: 5 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour? Write it down.
- At the end of each week, your captain will tally the team's minutes and enter them online. A team average will be posted a few days later.
- On March 15, the team with the highest contest average in each category wins!
Walk, run, bike, swim—whatever cardio works for you. The more you improve, the higher your average climbs.
No matter how competitive your team is, you'll have fun working together and getting in shape with Get Movin'.
Regardless of your team's results, you can win individual prizes by showing the most improvement in:
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
Measurements are taken at the beginning and conclusion of the contest.
Get Movin' is sponsored by Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce, the Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer, the Cromwell Radio Group and Owensboro Health.
How Does Get Movin' Work?
Over 180 teams are ready to get movin' this year. Here's how it works.
Got questions? Call (270) 688-4828 or send us an email.