Owensboro Health To Host Free Public Event “To Take or Not to Take: Understanding Prescriptions”
Local residents will have a chance to learn how to properly use prescription medications, at a free health resource forum at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital.
The “To Take or Not to Take: Understanding Prescriptions” event will be held from noon to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 26, 2016, in the conference rooms of the Pleasant Valley Center (the medical office building connected to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital). The event will be hosted in partnership with the Green River Area Development District and is free and open to the public. Free valet parking is also available to all guests and visitors to this event.
Topics covered at the event will include:
- What to do if you can’t afford your prescriptions
- How to legally dispose of unused medications
- How to save money on prescriptions
- How to help aging parents
- How to know if you qualify for help from the Veteran’s Affairs medical system
For more information about this event, contact Care Partner Leah Lewis with One Health Clinical Integration at 270-688-3225, or call GRADD at 1-800-928-9094.