Owensboro Health offers you secure online access to your personal health information, whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home.
Direct Scheduling Locations
- Update your registration information (demographics, medications, allergies, history questionnaires) via your MyChart account. This will speed up the check-in process. E-Check-in can be completed 5 days prior to you appointment time and up to 1 minute prior to your check-in.
Review Summaries Of Your Appointments
- Review topics addressed during each visit, your vital signs, and tests or referrals that were ordered by your provider.
- View dosage information, instructions, or request a refill.
View Your Lab Results Faster, As Well As Trends In Your Health Over Time
- For example, view results for your past cholesterol tests on a graph that allows you to see if you are close to meeting your target number.
Access Your Family Members' Medical Records
- For example, you can view your child's growth charts, immunization history, and upcoming appointments.
You have several options when signing-up for MyChart. Choose the one that works best for you.
- Your One Health provider's clinic staff can sign you up directly during your office visit.
- Request a MyChart activation code from your One Health provider and sign-up at home.
- Request a MyChart activation code online then sign-up at home.
- Please note that after your submission, processing and verification can take up to one week.
- Download the MyChart app to your smartphone. Click on the button below that applies to you.
*To sign up for MyChart, you must be at least 18 years old.