With a sole purpose to improve your health in mind, body and spirit, our 115,000 square-foot HealthPark facility provides space, equipment, resources and motivation. Take a look at our facility and its capabilities.
Equipment and Amenities
- One-tenth-mile indoor walking/running track with cushioned surface
- Technogym cardio and strength training equipment
- FreeMotion machines, high tech treadmills, bikes and elliptical trainers
- Enclosed free weight area with Nebula equipment
- LeMonds cycling bikes
- Built-in TVs on all cardio equipment, iPod docking stations on some equipment, music stations, fans, magazines
- Two trainers available on the fitness floor for member assistance
The Fitness Center is open during HealthPark regular hours. Visit our Programs page for personal training information, cycling class schedules and more.
Gymnasium & Racquetball Courts
- One full court – six goals with designated full court and half court times throughout the week (check with the front desk for times and availability)
- Cushioned hardwood floors
- Racquetball courts
- Equipment available for racquetball, basketball and ping pong at the front desk for no charge
- 10-lane, 25-yard indoor lap pool
- Warm-water therapy pool
- Lessons for adults and children in private and group settings
- Aquatic fitness classes
- Lifeguard training
- Home to four area high school teams and a USA swim team
Visit our Programs page to learn more.
The HealthPark features two aerobics studios, one on the second floor and one on the newly remodeled third floor. Our studios feature:
- Shock-reducing floor
- Climate controlled
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Equipment including: steps, BOSU® fitness balls, kettlebells, hand weights, bands, balance balls and body bars
Visit our Programs page for aerobics class information and schedules.
Pilates Reformer Studio
The Pilates Reformer helps develop core strength, flexibility, alignment, coordination and balance. The frame’s sliding carriage and adjustable springs, which regulate tension and resistance, allow the body to be supported where it’s weak, and challenged where it’s strong. Cables, bars, straps and pulleys allow exercises to be done from a variety of positions, working all areas of the body and providing a challenging strength and endurance workout.
Visit our Programs page for class information and schedules.
PlayPark is a child care service available for children 6 weeks to 12 years old while parents are on-site using our facility. Hours are:
8 a.m.–8 p.m.
8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Our CornerStone Café features breakfast, teas, coffees, fruit smoothies, soup, salads and sandwiches. Hours are:
8 a.m.–4 p.m.
The Olson's Alternative to a Favorite Past Time