Improve Your Health and Wellness Today
Our members join the HealthPark for variety of reasons. Recognizing that everyone is unique, we offer a diverse mix of classes, programs and opportunities so you can customize your wellness experience.
- Aerobics – From the soothing calm of yoga to the high-octane workout of BodyPump, you’ll find just the right class to fit your style, taste, schedule and fitness goals
- Aquatics – The HealthPark has a 10-lane, 25-yard lap pool as well as a warm-water therapy pool. We offer swimming opportunities for all skill levels and all ages. From water aerobics classes to lap swimming to swim lessons – find the right program for you and your family!
- EAP Counseling – A part of Owensboro Health WorkHealth, our counseling services are both voluntary and confidential—designed to give you and your family support in dealing with the stressful demands of everyday life and work. Counseling is available for individuals or in a family setting.
- Golden Partners – This wellness program helps individuals 55 and older maintain sound bodies, minds and spirits. Golden Partners offers health education, social activities and travel opportunities throughout the year. Whether you want to explore Alaska or join a card club, we have a program that’s just right for you.
- Health Promotion – Choose from a wide range of educational topics, including our smoking cessation program, brain and spinal cord injury prevention program, infant and child car seat checks and installation, CPR training, wellness seminars, health fairs and more.
- Health Screenings – Owensboro Health offers the community monthly health screenings at the HealthPark, many of which are free. We’ll check your hearing, cholesterol, body mass index, bone density, vision and more. Note: A fee will be charged if lab work is necessary for the screening.
- Massage Therapy – Enjoy a relaxing escape from stress with a therapeutic, healthy and re-energizing massage from one of our licensed massage therapists. Ranging from general therapeutic massage to sports massage to prenatal and postpartum massage, our therapists are available – each with a specific massage therapy skillset to fit your needs.
- Nutrition – Nutrition counseling and services are available at the HealthPark to help you build healthy eating habits into your everyday wellness plan. Nutrition is also interwoven into weight management programs. We offer numerous educational opportunities to learn more about nutrition.
- Outpatient Therapy – Owensboro Health offers outpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy for non-arthritis pain in bones, joints and muscles. Physical therapy is provided for a wide range of health injuries including post-surgical procedures, sports injuries, sprains, strains and more. We also specialize in occupational therapy through our WorkHealth program, and we offer workplace evaluations to make sure your workplace as safe and efficient.
- Personal Training – Are you looking for that little extra motivation in your workout? Are you starting to wonder if you’re challenging yourself enough? Need education about building a workout and what’s best for you? Check out our personal training opportunities for one-on-one or group training. Add accountability, motivation, socialization and goals to your workout – and see results!
- Support Groups – HealthPark hosts many support groups to promote healing, hope and health in our community. Learn more about your support options and know you’re not alone in your struggles. Contact information for each group is available for questions or for more information.
- Weight Management – The HealthPark offers weight management programs to help you learn the importance of a balanced diet, physical activity and behavior modification techniques for weight loss. Medically supervised programs are available and nutrition and exercise education comes hand in hand with these programs.
- WorkHealth - Our occupational medicine program offers a host of services to keep your employees healthy and productive--conveniently located under one roof. From exams and screenings to injury management and wellness programs, we've got you covered.