The Owensboro Health HealthPark offers rehabilitation and physical therapy for non-arthritis pain of the bones, joints and muscles. Our outpatient musculoskeletal physical therapy and rehabilitation programs are located at the HealthPark, 1006 Ford Avenue.
About Our Program
Owensboro Health provides rehabilitation and physical therapy for:
- Post-orthopaedic surgical procedures
- Hip, knee and partial knee replacement
- Broken ankles, legs, and arms
- Sports injuries—torn ligaments, tendons and muscles
- Knee, shoulder and elbow surgery
- Sprains and strains of the back, neck and extremities
Physical Therapy Goals
- Each patient is evaluated and an individual plan of rehabilitation and physical therapy is developed to:
- Eliminate or reduce pain
- Restore the proper motion to affected joints, limbs and muscles
- Decrease muscle imbalances to reduce strain at or around affected areas
- Increase the functional strength of your back, neck, limbs, joints and muscles to restore your lifestyle and your return to work
Evaluation for Outpatient Rehabilitation at the HealthPark requires a physician’s referral. To schedule your appointment for an initial evaluation, call 270-683-WELL.