Indoor-Outdoor Triathlon Training
If you have the fire to make it happen, we can help you be your best. Whether it's your first triathlon or you've done it before, come train with us, and we will help you accomplish your personal goals.
Benefits of Group Training
- Opportunity to be coached
- Team atmosphere
- Group workouts
- Education sessions prior to workouts
- Competitive spirit
- Train for individual sports (swim, bike, run)
- Session 1: Complete
- Session 2: Now - May 18
- Session 3: May 20 - Aug. 10
Sessions are twelve (12) weeks each.
Schedule (Session 2)
Now - May 18
|Monday, 6:00 p.m.
|Thursday, 6:00 p.m.
|Saturday, 8:00 a.m.
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT), NBCOT USA certified swim coach ASCA Level II coach (American Swim Coaches Association)
- 1997 USA Triathlon Southeast Champion for 25- 29 age group, 1997 Ironman World Championship Qualifier and Finisher- 11 in age group
- 1998 USA Triathlon Southeast Champion for 25- 29 age group, 1998 Ironman World Championship Qualifier and Finisher- 15 in age group- 11:19.51
- 1999 Southeast Region Champion- Overall Female Lakewood Valley Overall Female- 2006 NAIA All American Swimmer- 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Inducted into Transylvania University Hall of Fame in 2009 AEA (Aquatic Exercise Professional) Certified Aquatic Fitness Professional ACE Personal Trainer certification IFPA Certified Personal Trainer.
Rebekah Kline - Run/Land Coach
- KY State Champion (1 mile); KY State Record (4x800 relay); Arkansas State University Record 10,000 Meters; 5K, 10K, half marathon titles; Personal Trainer 8+ years
Larry Simpson - Bike/Land Coach
- Certifications: National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF) - Certified Personal Trainer; National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF) - Category 2 Semi-Professional Rider; United States Cycling Federation (USCF) - Premier Coaching License, Advanced National Coaching License, National Coaching License, Goalkeeper I & II Coaching License
- Professional Experience: Personal trainer, Owensboro Health HealthPark; Cycling coach, 20 years; USCF Cat 2 cyclist for various teams (1984-1990);competed against top level cyclist, such as Greg Lemond, Steve Hegg, and Frankie Andreu; Staff Soccer Coach, Kentucky Olympic Development (2005-2007)
- High School and College Coaching: Owensboro United Soccer Club (present); Kentucky Wesleyan College (men's and women's soccer); Brescia College (men's soccer and men's basketball); Owensboro High School (associate girl's coach);Owensboro Catholic High School (assistant boy's soccer coach, presently)
- HealthPark Members - $160
- Nonmembers - $200