Complicated Wounds Are Our Specialty
Do you have a wound that will not heal on it's own? Is your wound failing to respond to conventional treatment methods? Specialized wound care may be the answer for you.
About Wound Care
It may surprise you to learn that many wounds require expert treatment in order to heal properly. This can be due to several factors, including:
- The type and size of the wound
- The age and health of the patient
- The knowledge of the healthcare professional
Some wounds that can prove particularly difficult to treat include diabetic wounds, surgical wounds, injuries, and pressure ulcers.
Learn more about wound care
Success at Owensboro Health
At Owensboro Health, we have made significant progress in treating hard-to-heal wounds through our Wound Healing Center. In fact, our facility has been named a Center of Distinction, mainly due to a healing rate of 97 percent. Our treatments are designed to promote your body's natural healing processes.
Wound Care Comes to Ohio County
Owensboro Health is now offering wound healing services at our Beaver Dam Clinic, 1307 North Main Street. Our entire menu of services, except for hyperbaric medicine, is available at this location. These services include:
- Innovative treatment options
- Wound assessment
- Pain management
- Education and support
The Ohio County location offers several advantages, including:
- Convenience for patients in Ohio, McLean, Muhlenburg, and Butler counties
- An experienced staff that includes Ohio County native Debbie Clark, APRN
- A partnership with Healogics, the nation's leading provider of wound care management services
- Treatment for non-healing general, diabetic and surgical wounds
- The ability to self-refer
If you feel specialized wound treatment may be the answer for you or a loved one, please contact our office. We are ready to help.
Director, Owensboro Health Wound Healing Clinics
"Through our partnership with Healogics, along with our experienced and caring staff, we are able to provide award-winning outcomes for our patients. We look forward to providing the same excellence in quality and top-of-the-line patient satisfaction in Ohio County as patients have come to expect in Owensboro."