What to Expect
At Owensboro Health, you’ll find healthcare professionals dedicated to patient-centered care and invested in your overall wellness. You will receive:
- High-quality and compassionate care
- Education and resources for living a healthy life
- Access to heart-specific medical expertise
- Advanced technologies to aid in your treatment
Whether you’re here for diagnostic testing or open heart surgery, as a patient or a supporter, we’ll make sure you know what to expect. Learn more about your visit to Owensboro Health.
Preparing for Your Visit
Being ready for your visit makes the process smoother, and helps us in helping you. Preregistration is needed for all inpatient and outpatient tests, treatments and procedures.
To pre-register, call (270) 688-5556.
What to Bring
- Current medications
- Loose and comfortable clothing
- Other items, as necessary (eyeglass case, wallet, etc.)
- Pre-admission information, if provided