One of the advantages we offer both physicians and patients is the wide range of tests we can perform. Some of our services include:
- ThinPrep Pap testing with imaging;additional testing available on ThinPrep sample: Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea, human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes simplex virus (HSV)
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsies
- Immunochemistry techniques
- Peripheral blood studies
- Diagnostic and therapeutic monitoring of blood disorders
- Wide range of hemostatic testing
Clinical Chemistry, Urinalysis, and Immunoassay
- Extensive repertoire of chemical analytic quantification through state-of-the-art instrumentation
- Complete range of organism identification and susceptibility testing
- Expert consultants in areas of bacteriology, mycology, mycobacteriology, and parasitology
- Immediate access to a regional blood center
- Available for physician's offices, clinics and industry health fairs
- Courier service available to physician offices
Most routine testing is completed on the same day.
The hospital laboratory is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us anytime at (270) 688-2930.