Employee Assistance Program
If you're committed to developing your personnel, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can be one of your most valuable tools.
The Owensboro Health EAP is designed to meet the complex challenges your employees often face. Our professional counseling team is experienced in dealing with a wide range of issues and difficult situations. All sessions are strictly confidential.
- Individual counseling
- Family and marriage counseling
- Workplace crisis or conflict interventions
- Drug and alcohol interventions
- Workplace Violence
- The Troubled Employee
- Organizational Change
- Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Diversity
- Customer Service Training
- Stress Management
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Recognizing Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Improving Customer Relations
- Dealing with Holiday Stress
- Improving Your Parenting Skills
- Dealing with Depression
- Policy development
- Supervisory training
- Program development
Why should your business offer an EAP?
Having an EAP can be a real boost to your organization, but is it really worth the investment? Some of the benefits of an EAP include:
- Decreased absenteeism
- Fewer accidents and worker compensation claims
- Increased employee retention
- Fewer labor disputes
- Medical cost savings from early identification of mental health and substance use issues
- Increased productivity
- Better morale
- Reduced employee theft
In fact, for every dollar spent on an EAP, your company can expect to save approximately $15 in health care costs.
For more information about Workhealth programs and services from Owensboro Health, contact Workhealth Coordinator Tim Flaherty, account executive, at (270) 688-1375.