Owensboro Health Workhealth Programs & Services
Owensboro Health Workhealth offers occupational health services that keep your employees safe, healthy and on the job.
You’ll find a full continuum of care, provided by a dedicated and long-time staff. Company protocols are customized to meet your specific needs.
Physical Exams and Screenings
- Post-offer and annual physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and Commercial Driver’s License(CDL) exams
- Return-to-work exams
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vision testing
- Substance abuse testing
- Lab services
- Flu shots and immunizations
Work Injury Management
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomic analysis
- Back education training
- Worksite assessment
- Work conditioning
- Wrist and hand care
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries (back, neck, carpal tunnel)
- Risk reduction programs and education
- Hearing screenings
- First aid classes, including blood-borne pathogens, CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) training
- Health fairs and screenings
- Fitness assessments and exercise classes
- Wellness education and program development
- Stress management, disease management and smoking cessation programs
- Prevention and safety training
- Nutrition education and weight management programs
- One-on-one consultations
- Database for outcome tracking
We know your employees are invaluable to your organization, and we’re here to promote their overall health, encouraging whole-body wellness.
For more information about Workhealth programs and services from Owensboro Health, contact Workhealth Coordinator Tim Flaherty, account executive, at (270) 688-1375.