Programs & Services
On-the-job wellness programs help create healthier employees, resulting in happier employees.
To help companies protect their most valuable asset — their employees — Owensboro Health offers a variety of One Health @ Work programs. These wellness programs range from preventing workplace injuries to fitness classes and can be tailored to each company’s budget and work environment.
By creating employee wellness plans, companies have a greater chance of lowering expenses by increasing productivity; reducing time to work and health care costs; and improving overall health of employees.
One Health @ Work locations also provide exams and screenings.
Download an @ Work capabilities form [pdf]
Menu of Services
- Nurse Screening
- Follow-up Physical
- Fit for Duty
- Non DOT
- 5 Panel Instant - Non DOT
- 9 Panel Instant - Non DOT
- 9 Panel w/Alcohol Levels
- Split Specimen
- Collect-Non DOT/DOT/Hair
- Observed Specimen
- Breath Alcohol
- Blood Alcohol
- Hair Sample
- Out-of-Town Collection
- Out-of-Town Collection BAT
- Random Management Initial
- Annual (Pricing based on number of employees)
These services are provided onsite.
Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- With Interpretation
- No Interpretation
- Interpretation Only
- Medical Questionnaire
- Back Flex - Range of Motion
- Blood Pressure Check
- Off-Site Fee
- Vision Screening
- Hepatitis A-2 Shot Series
- Hepatitis B-3 Shot Series
- Hepatitis A-B (Twinrix)-3 Shot Series
- Anti-HBS (Titer)
- TB (PPD)
- Flu Vaccine
- Blood Sugar (fasting)
- Blood Reagent Strip
- CBC w/diff
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
In addition to the screenings and treatments we offer at our @ Work locations, we also offer comprehensive programming to treat and prevent injuries on the job.
From ergonomic analyses to wellness programs, we can design a program to fit your specific budget and work environment.
Work Injury Management
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomic analysis
- Back education training
- Work site assessment
- Work conditioning
- Wrist and hand care
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries (back, neck, carpal tunnel)
- Risk reduction programs and education
- Hearing screenings
- First aid classes, including blood-borne pathogens, CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) training
- Health fairs and screenings
- Fitness assessments and exercise classes
- Wellness education and program development
- Stress management, disease management and smoking cessation programs
- Prevention and safety training
- Nutrition education and weight management programs
- One-on-one consultations
- Database for outcome tracking
We know your employees are invaluable to your organization, and we’re here to promote their overall health, encouraging whole-body wellness.
For more information about @ Work programs and services from Owensboro Health, contact @ Work Coordinator Tim Flaherty, account executive, at (270) 688-1375 or Lori Quinn, account executive, at 270-688-4162 .