Treatment & Technology
Is that aching shoulder nagging? Still feeling that knee injury from last month’s softball game? Arthritis keeping you out of the garden? Thinking about hip replacement?
No matter what type of bone or joint problem you face, the orthopedic specialists at Owensboro Health can help you get back to an active, pain-free life.
Our orthopedic procedures include:
- Total joint replacement
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Tendon repair
- Knee arthroscopy
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
Some of our specialty procedures include Direct Anterior Hip Replacement and Reverse Shoulder Replacement.
We also offer outpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy for:
- Post-orthopedic surgical procedures
- Hip, knee and partial knee replacement
- Broken ankles, legs, and arms
- Sports injuries—torn ligaments, tendons and muscles
- Knee, shoulder and elbow surgery
- Sprains and strains of the back, neck and extremities
To learn more about Owensboro Health orthopedic services, contact the Owensboro Health Orthopedics at (270) 688-4270, or use our Physician Finder to find a specialist.