|Owensboro Health Regional Hospital - Maintenance
||Hours: 7a - 3:30p
- Responsible for multiple tasks relating to maintenance of HVAC and related equipment throughout the hospital and facilities' supported areas.
- Performs general troubleshooting and repairs, PM tasks, filter changes, motor, pump and controller maintenance, air handling units, fan coil units and chiller maintenance.
- Performs other maintenance related tasks, as directed, based on the needs of the department.
- Incumbent also responds as assigned to emergency codes and procedures.
- Adheres to all organizational policies and procedures. Executes all tasks and behaves in a manner consistent with a culture of compliance, safety, and a high-reliability organization; behavior supports the organization's core commitments of Integrity, Service, Respect, Teamwork, Excellence, and Innovation.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- State and local certification as a Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) technician required.
- At least 2 years experience as a Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician preferred.
Skills & Attributes
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Non-Exempt Disclaimer
- This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees. Specific duties and responsibilities consistent with the general nature and level of work described may vary by department and additional related duties may be assigned as needed. Some duties listed may not apply to all areas.
Additional Position Related Details
- Training is provided relevant to the population served, based on the scope of care of the service assignment.
Activity & Frequency:
- Bending/Stooping - Frequently
- Climbing - Occasionally
- Keyboard Data Entry - Never
- Kneeling - Frequently
- Lifting/Moving Patients - Never
- Lifting/Carrying (Non-Patient) - 0-25 lbs - Never
- Lifting/Carrying (Non-Patient) - 25-75 lbs - Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying (Non-Patient) - over 75 lbs - Never
- Pushing/Pulling - 0-25 lbs - Never
- Pushing/Pulling - 25-75 lbs - Frequently
- Pushing/Pulling - over 75 lbs - Never
- Reaching - Frequently
- Repetitive Foot/Leg Movements - Never
- Repetitive Hand/Arm Movements - Never
- Running - Never
- Sitting - Never
- Squatting - Frequently
- Standing - Frequently
- Walking - Frequently
- Audible Speech - Frequently
- Hearing Acuity - Frequently
- Smelling Acuity - Never
- Taste Discrimination - Never
- Vision: Depth Perception - Frequently
- Vision: Distinguish Color - Frequently
- Vision: Seeing - Far - Frequently
- Vision: Seeing - Near - Frequently
- Owensboro Health is committed to providing a safe working environment including training and access to the personal protective equipment necessary to this position. While performing duties of this position, occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens is present for all employees.