As a nurse, you can improve patients’ lives by working at Owensboro Health. Here, you’ll grow professionally and personally as part of a supportive, collaborative team dedicated to making a difference.
How Owensboro Health Benefits You
Develop your nursing career at Owensboro Health and enjoy benefits such as:
- The opportunity to specialize in an area of care and do limited floating, multidisciplinary work
- An enhanced nursing experience, including decentralized nursing and room designs that make your job easier
- A low patient-to-nurse ratio of 5:1, on average, which means you can devote more time to each patient
- Shift differentials (up to 18 percent extra compensation)
- Weekend differential ($1 more per hour)
Learn about all the advantages of working at Owensboro Health.
Your Voice Matters
You’ll play an active role in improving patient care at Owensboro Health thanks to our:
- Shared governance model, which invites you to help make decisions that affect your work
- Multidisciplinary rounds, where you assess patient progress and develop goals with a diverse team of medical professionals
- Unit Performance Improvement Council (UPIC), a group in every department that helps shape nursing staff structure and enhance nursing quality
- Pride Team, which coordinates activities such as National Nurses Week celebrations
Rewards & Recognition
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to the maximum allowed by the IRS ($5,250)
- Employee Success Sharing bonus plan
- Celebration of Health System Week
- President’s Award
If you have a question about nursing recruitment at Owensboro Health please fill out the quick questionnaire below and we will be in contact with you soon!
Not seeing a form? We recommend using Chrome, Safari or FireFox browsers.