As a nurse, you can improve patients’ lives by working at Owensboro Health. Here, you’ll grow professionally and personally as part of a supportive, collaborative team dedicated to making a difference.
How Owensboro Health Benefits You
Develop your nursing career at Owensboro Health and enjoy benefits such as:
- The opportunity to specialize in an area of care and do limited floating, multidisciplinary work
- An enhanced nursing experience, including decentralized nursing and room designs that make your job easier
- Collaboration hubs that foster a supportive team approach to patient care
- A low patient-to-nurse ratio of 5:1, on average, which means you can devote more time to each patient
- Shift differentials (up to 18 percent extra compensation)
- Weekend differential ($1 more per hour)
- 2nd Shift – 10% of base rate
- 3rd Shift – 15% of base rate
- Weekend Differential – Additional $1.00 on base rate of pay
- Weekend Option Differential – Additional 18% (included in base rate of pay)
**Team members may qualify for multiple pay differentials dependent upon position and hours worked**
View additional benefits of working at Owensboro Health.
Your Voice Matters
You’ll play an active role in improving patient care at Owensboro Health thanks to our:
- Shared governance model, which invites you to help make decisions that affect your work
- Multidisciplinary rounds, where you assess patient progress and develop goals with a diverse team of medical professionals
- Unit Performance Improvement Council (UPIC), a group in every department that helps shape nursing staff structure and enhance nursing quality
- Pride Team, which coordinates activities such as National Nurses Week celebrations
Rewards & Recognition
- Education Benefit Program- Up to the maximum allowed by the IRS ($5,250) per calendar year
- Nursing Professional Advancement Program (NPAP)
- Nursing Residency
If you have a question about nursing opportunities at Owensboro Health please fill out the quick questionnaire below and we will be in contact with you soon!
Not seeing a form? We recommend using Chrome, Safari or FireFox browsers.