Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Physicians
Become an Owensboro Health Pulmonologist
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. As an Owensboro Health physician, you also practice in a thriving, 15-county area that serves a population of more than 400,000.
Specialty: Internal Medicine: Sleep Medicine Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas accepted: J1 or H1
Loan repayment: Student loan forgiveness available
- Competitive base compensation and productivity incentive
- Stipends / Student loan forgiveness available
- A modern flagship hospital that opened in 2013, including a top-of-the-line bronchoscopy suite, equipped with anesthesia capabilities and leading-edge technology
- Outpatient pulmonology clinic located in medical office building attached to the flagship hospital
- Work with a team of four other health system-employed pulmonologists with advanced practice clinician support
- One week of call every fifth week with no night or weekend call outside of that week
- Excellent thoracic surgery program, which utilizes Da Vinci robotic surgery technology
- Fully integrated Epic electronic medical records system
- SuperDimension™ Navigation System for bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) capabilities
- Fully integrative outpatient sleep lab
- Joint Venture Family Medicine Residency Program with University of Louisville starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Mitchell Sims at 270-485-2725 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our service page for more about Pulmonary Care at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.