Whether you’re a new or established physician, make Owensboro Health your professional home. You’ll play an integral role in Owensboro Health Medical Group, a network of more than 140 leading primary and specialty care providers in western Kentucky and southern Indiana. Here, you can:
- Do what you love. Focus on medicine while relying on us to handle administrative duties, such as human resources and internal technology management.
- Expect financial security. Look forward to more economic stability amid changes in health care. Take even better care of your employees, whose salary and benefits will likely increase after joining Owensboro Health. And count on our marketing expertise to help bring you, new patients.
- Let technology simplify your job. More easily and securely collect, store and access your patients’ health information by using our electronic medical record (EMR) system, MyChart.
- Enjoy generous benefits. Take advantage of a comprehensive benefits package tailored to your needs. Ease your transition to Owensboro Health with our substantial sign-on bonus and assistance with relocation expenses and student loan payments.
Guidance For Your Move
For help pursuing one of Owensboro Health’s physician opportunities, turn to our knowledgeable, courteous physician recruitment team.
Support For Your Work
When you’re affiliated with One Health or have physician privileges at Owensboro Health facilities, a member of our physician relations team visits you regularly to:
- Provide information about new and expanded services for your patients
- Help coordinate referrals to and from other providers
- Arrange consultations with fellow physicians
- Help resolve your concerns
Learn more about Owensboro and why we love it.