Join an established CT practice
Experienced CT surgeon seeking a board-certified or board-eligible partner who has a passion for quality, program expansion, and relationship-building. This hospital-employed practice based in Owensboro, KY will consist of two CT surgeons and two physician assistants, and is supported by 14 cardiologists in the community.
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Candidate type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Loan Repayment: Not Specified
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU potential, upfront bonus and full benefit package
- $6,000 CME annually and six weeks of vacation
- Operate in a modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013)
- One dedicated heart OR (used only for CT procedures)
- Four dedicated OR open-heart teams with many years of experience
- Full-spectrum CT practice (cardiac and thoracic)
- Call 1:2 (average of eight calls per day); PAs assist with call three weeks per month
- High-volume Cath lab 2,400 diagnostic caths, 850 PCIs annually
- Medical office building attached to hospital
- Full-service employed cardiology group with four cath labs
- Specialized nurses in Intensive Care, Critical Care, cardiac and progressive care, and OR areas
- Family Medicine Residency program; teaching opportunities available
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 250 healthcare providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100,000 population, and providing access to care to more than 500,000 people in an 18-county service area, where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Jerry Price at 502-657-8678 or submit your CV to Jerry.Price@OwensboroHealth.org.
Visit our service page for more about the Heart Surgery at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Medical Group.