Occupational Medicine Physician Career Opening
Owensboro Health has an excellent, employed Occupational Medicine opportunity in Owensboro, Kentucky. Seeking BC/BE candidates - experienced physicians and those still in training are welcome to apply.
Join a fast-paced clinic working with over 400 companies, overseeing pre-employment physicals, drug screens, DOT, MRO, and minor work related injuries. We are currently providing on-site services to a number of companies in our service region and are looking to expand.
Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Yes
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary
- $50,000 Upfront bonus
- Student loan forgiveness and residency/fellowship stipends available
- $6,000 CME annually
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes vacation & CME)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Family Medicine Residency program - teaching opportunities available
- Providing access to care for a population draw of more than 500,000
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site health/wellness facilities for employees located in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community
- Healthpark facility in Owensboro
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Kliricia Loc at 269-352-0465 or submit your CV to Kliricia.Loc@OwensboroHealth.org.