Rural Primary Care Practices in Indiana & Kentucky
We have family medicine opportunities in western Kentucky and southern Indiana. Below, please see a summary of each, and connect directly with Kathryn Coble for more information.
Specialty: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Candidate: MD, DO
Loan Repayment: Up to $100,000
Visas Accepted: J1/H1b
Residency Stipends: Yes
Beaver Dam, KY
Take over an existing successful practice in Ohio County, located in western Kentucky. The previous physician has retired his 15-year practice to join the faculty at the family medicine residency program. We are seeking a compassionate physician to take over his clinic. With a full patient panel and experienced staff, this is a great opportunity.
Join an established family medicine clinic in Grayson County, located in western Kentucky, close to Louisville and Bowling Green. There is a large primary care need, and you would have the opportunity to be as busy as you'd like in the hospital-based clinic.
Tell City, IN
Lead an established primary care practice in southern Indiana. The busy clinic includes an APRN provider, full support staff, and integrated EMR (Epic). The community has several residential and sporting lakes and is only a short driving distance to Evansville, IN, Louisville, KY, and Owensboro, KY.
How to Apply
Both locations are ideal for housing options with land or on the water. With an easy commute to work and close proximity to larger cities, these opportunities will go fast.
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonus, with RVU bonus potential
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment
- Providing access to care for a population draw of over 400,000
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available