James Martin, MD
Specializing in Interventional Radiology
Accepting new patients
Affiliation: Owensboro Health
Dr. James Martin is a board-certified and fellowship-trained interventional radiologist seeing patients at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital.
A native of Hindman, Kentucky, Dr. Martin earned his bachelor’s degree in biology at Centre College in Danville, Kentucky. He then completed medical school at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, followed by internship and diagnostic radiology residency at the UK Chandler Medical Center.
Dr. Martin has completed fellowships in vascular and interventional radiology at Emory University in Atlanta; neuroradiology at University Hospital in Cincinnati; and musculoskeletal radiology at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.
He is board-certified in both interventional and diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Chandler Medical Center at University of Kentucky, Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Cincinnati, Neuroradiology
- Emory University, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Chandler Medical Center at University of Kentucky, Internal Medicine
American Board of Radiology, Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Radiology