Miguel Lalama, MD, MPH
Specializing in Gastroenterology
Affiliation: Independent provider with hospital privileges
Education & Training
- Florida International University, Master of Public Health
- American University of Antigua
- Ponce School of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Lalama M, Vidyarthi G, Kumar A, Amodeo, D, Kulkarni P, Gill J, Keshishian J, Goldsmith, S, Hadesman R, Bachman B, Parow J. Safety of gastrointestinal endoscopy with monitored anesthesia care in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Presented at Digestive Disease Week, San Diego, CA.
- Lalama M, Lipka S, Rodriguez A, Geerken R. An Unusual Case of Sigmoid Colon Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor. Presented at American College of Gastroenterology Annual Scientific Meeting, Honolulu, HI.
- Lalama M, Janish C, Killu A, Vege SS. Sick to the Stomach: An Alternative Cause of Chest Pain. Presented at the Minnesota Annual Chapter Meeting of the American College of Physicians, Minneapolis, MN.
- Lalama M, Lee M. Compartment Syndrome: An Unusual Presentation of CML. Presented at the Minnesota Annual Chapter Meeting of the American College of Physicians, Minneapolis, MN.