Join us and celebrate 20 years with the Healthpark!
The Healthpark is celebrating 20 years!
It’s hard to believe that two decades have passed since our doors first opened, but we are proud that we have fulfilled the Owensboro Health mission to heal the sick and improve the health of the communities we serve for 7,300 days! To honor this milestone we want to celebrate with you! During the month of October, join staff, members and the community for activities that will continue to promote our mission.
Schedule of festivities:
- September 29 – Run for Your Life and Kids’ Fun Run. COMPLETE!
- October 10 - DIY Fairy/Dinosaur Garden hosted by Golden Partners. COMPLETE!
- October 17 – It’s BRA Day! National Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day with Owensboro Health Medical Group - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- October 18 – Would you walk? With a Doc? Dr. Rachel Coomer with Owensboro Health Medical Group – Obstetrics & Gynecology asks you to! Walk with a Doc! Please do! Please do!
- October 24 – Chef Ken Wilkins joins us for a Celebrity Cooking Class. Be there or be square!
- October 22- 26 – Here’s looking at you, Healthpark members! We love you and we want to show it! Check in with us this week to see how much we appreciate you!
- November 2 – Who doesn’t love a party? Join us for a Zumba GLOW party at 7:30 p.m. Free to members and only $3 for nonmembers!
Keep an eye on this page and check our social media profiles for more details on each of these special days.