Muhlenberg County, located in western Kentucky, is bordered by Butler, Christian, Hopkins, Logan, McLean, Ohio, and Todd counties and covers an area of 478 square miles. The county was originally formed from portions of Christian and Logan counties and was named in honor of Gen. John Peter Muhlenberg, a hero of the Revolutionary War and congressman from Pennsylvania. The county seat is Greenville.
Muhlenberg/Greenville County Links
- Muhlenberg County School District
- Muhlenberg County Chamber of Commerce
- Muhlenberg County Airport
- Places to Eat in Muhlenberg County, KY
- Places to Stay in Muhlenburg KY