Muhlenberg Pain Management Center
More than 116 million people experience chronic pain daily that severely impacts their quality of life and ability to participate in normal activities.
The goal of our experienced and caring staff is to provide a balanced approach when treating acute and chronic pain. Patients will also be educated about the appropriate use of pain medication.
Department Contact Information
The Muhlenberg Pain Management Center is located on the second floor of the hospital with easy access to parking and elevators on the backside of the building.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (clinic day)
- Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (procedure day)
- Phone: 270-338-8392
Diagnosis & Treatment
Our physician and clinical staff are trained to provide the most advanced treatments in the management of pain. The treatments are more tolerable, less invasive and very effective in helping patients take back their lives. We treat conditions such as:
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Back sciatica pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Neck pain and pinched nerves
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Shingles pain
Treatments Options For Pain
- Celiac plexus block
- Discography/spinal diagnostic procedures (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- Facet joint injection
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Myoneural injection (with or w/out Botox)
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Selective nerve root block
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Stellate ganglion block
In most cases, pain management services are covered by insurance.