Visitors of Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Medical Center
Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Medical Center currently has visitor restrictions due to COVID-19 in order to keep our community and patients safe. The following visitor restrictions apply:
- Inpatients (Med-surg, CCU, Mother-Baby) and patients undergoing outpatient surgery will be allowed one visitor.
- Visitor must be 18 years or older.
- If the patient is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian will serve as the visitor, unless the patient is emancipated.
- Visitor must remain the same individual throughout the duration of the hospital stay.
- Visitor must go directly to the patient's room and stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients who are at the end-of-life may have two visitors.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older.
- Visitors must stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients here for an OB ultrasound in the Radiology department may have one visitor.
- Patients who have an appointment at a OHTLMC outpatient department or are presenting to the ED will ONLY be allowed one visitor if:
- The patient is a minor (17 years of age or younger)
- The patient has a physical or mental disability
- The patient is here for an OB ultrasound in the Radiology department.
- Any individual with any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be permitted to visit. Visitors may not remove any supplies or equipment from OHTLMC.
We treat sick people and have procedures in place for a safe environment of care. If you have typical cold symptoms and do not have a fever, it is in your best interest to remain at home instead of coming into a healthcare facility.
If you have fever or respiratory symptoms, such as cough or shortness of breath, and have either traveled internationally in the past 14 days or had close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have coronavirus, please call your provider before making an appointment or visiting our hospitals or clinics.