Get all the care you need in one convenient location at the Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Healthplex. With extended hours and an easily accessible facility, you’ll find the expert services and providers to help you get well and stay well.
The Healthplex is located in Powderly, KY, midway between Greenville and Central City. It's situated on KY-189 (West Everly Brothers Blvd.), just off US-62.
Healthplex Services in Powderly
You’ll appreciate the easy access to a wide range of services, including:
- Laboratory Services – Diagnostic tests, including blood draws, urinalysis, and more
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - Tend to your reproductive and sexual health with extensive Gynecological Care
- Occupational Medicine – Workplace wellness programs to keep you healthy
- Orthopedics – Care for your bones and joints to keep you moving
- Primary Care & Family Medicine – Ongoing care for you and your family, including wellness and disease management
- Radiology – Imaging services to help detect, diagnose, and treat certain health conditions
- Urgent Care – Walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries, including fractures, the flu, ear infections, and more
Benefit from imaging services that use sophisticated technology to diagnose a wide range of conditions.
Get accurate diagnoses with the fully digital Optima XR646, which delivers a low dose of radiation and has the best-in-class resolution.
With the 3-D Pristina, you’ll get the lowest dose of radiation in the industry. You’ll even be able to help with the final breast compression yourself if it makes the experience more comfortable for you.
DEXA Bone Scan
Trust the Lunar Prodigy Pro to give you accurate diagnostic results about your bone health, all while using only a low dose of radiation.
You can trust the Revolution EVO CT scan machine to deliver accurate, clear results while using lower levels of radiation to examine areas of your body such as:
- Soft Tissue
You can also combine this test with a contrast material for a CT angiography (CTA test) to help diagnose blood vessel conditions in areas including:
- Aorta/femoral runoff
- Abdominal aorta
- Chest (CT PE test for pulmonary embolisms)
- Renal arteries
- Thoracic aorta
You’ll appreciate the clear, accurate images provided by the LOGIQ E9 with an XDclear machine to examine:
- Gynecologic area, including the abdominal and transvaginal pelvis
- Pregnancy and fetal development through a first-trimester transvaginal procedure and second-trimester imaging
- Smaller body parts, such as the breast, thyroid, scrotal area, and other soft tissues
- Upper abdominal area, including the gallbladder, pancreas, liver, aorta, and kidney functions
- Vascular functionality and the abdominal area through venous extremity studies and carotid Doppler
View Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Healthplex Prices