Visiting patients at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Information Desk is located just past the main entrance. It is staffed by volunteers who will help you with patient information, directions, and amenities.
Visiting Hours & Waiting Areas
General Visiting Hours
Sunday - Saturday, 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday - Saturday, 10 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- Visitors must check in at the concierge desk in the main lobby, present picture identification and obtain a name badge and access card to operate elevators leading to patient rooms.
Sunday - Saturday, all hours
- Visitors must check in on the third floor of the Mother-Baby Building, present picture identification and obtain a name badge to visit patients in Post-Partum, Labor, and Delivery, Nursery or NICU areas.
Regional Rehabilitation Center
- Visiting hours begin at 4 p.m. on weekdays. Visiting is allowed all day on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Behavioral Health Unit
- Visiting hours seven days a week, 6 - 7 p.m.
- On Saturday and Sunday, visiting hours are 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- It is necessary to limit visitors to two (2) visitors at a time. Four (4) total visitors maximum per hour session. Two (2) visitors may switch out at the half-hour.
- Children must be 14 years of age to visit and must be supervised by a visiting adult.
Our hospital offers much-improved waiting areas for families and guests. Our spaces offer comfortable furnishings, microwaves and coffeemakers, and big-screen televisions.
If family and friends from out of town are planning to visit the hospital, they may be eligible for a discounted room in our Hospitality Suites. The suites are located on the first floor of the Pleasant Valley Center medical office building, which is connected to the hospital.
Our seven suites offer hotel-quality accommodations for guests and families. For more information call the Information Desk at 270-417-3118.
Learn about patient and visitor amenities such as banking, dining, gift shop, phone, internet, mail and news services.