Owensboro Health To Host Health Policy Leadership Briefing With State Officials, Legislators
Owensboro Health will host a Health Policy Leadership Briefing event, to feature presentations by state policy experts and a roundtable with elected officials. The event is designed to encourage dialogue about emerging healthcare issues and to help community leaders learn more about health policy. The event is free and open to the public but space is limited and you must sign up by Wednesday, April 26, 2017.
What: Health Policy Leadership Briefing
When: 4 - 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 27, 2017
Where: Owensboro Health Regional Hospital Auditorium
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Parking Lot B
1) Presented by Owensboro Health’s Department for Governmental, Community and Legislative Affairs. Moderated by Steve Johnson, vice president.
2) Will include a Q & A session with written questions from the audience.
3) Register online to attend at owensborohealth.org/healthpolicy by April 26.
- James E. Orlikoff (Orlikoff & Associates)
- Stephen P. Miller (Kentucky Department of Medicaid Services)
- State Sen. Stephen Meredith (Committee on Health and Welfare)
- State Rep. Melinda Gibbons Prunty (Committee on Health and Welfare)
- State Rep. Jim Gooch (Committee on Health and Welfare)
View Full Agenda HERE
Contact: Somer Wilhite, Owensboro Health Marketing & Public Relations, (O) 270-685-7103, firstname.lastname@example.org