Medical Fitness Association Walk 10K
The Healthpark will be participating in the Medical Fitness Association Walk 10K challenge during National MFA Week (April 24th -30th). This is a friendly challenge between Medical Fitness Association facilities across the country to encourage people to get moving! Last year, the Healthpark was one of the top 10 out of 114 facilities that participated in this event. This year, we would LOVE to be #1!
In order to participate, simply PRINT OUT THE TRACKER SHEET or pick up at the front desk at the Healthpark to track your steps or pick up the tracking card from the front desk of the Healthpark. All you’ll need to do is track your steps during the week of April 24rd - April 30th. You can use your fitness tracker, simple pedometer or use the step conversion chart shown on the back of the step tracker.
Turn your card back in at the front desk no later than the end of the day Friday, May 5th.
- The Healthpark will highlight the top 10 participants on Facebook!\
- Anyone who turns in a card with at least 10,000 steps each day will be entered for the following prizes:
- One 3 month Healthpark membership
- Two $25 café gift certificates to the Healthpark café
- Three t-shirt/water bottle combos
If you have any questions, please contact the Healthpark at 270-688-5433.