A Message to Our Community about COVID-19
Don’t delay care for emergencies
If you have an emergency or are ill and need immediate care, do not delay. Our hospitals have protocols in place to protect non-COVID-19 patients from the virus. Do not hesitate to come to the hospital if you have an emergency.
Do your part
Our team members are working tirelessly to keep our communities healthy. During these uncertain times we must all be good neighbors. Right now the best way to do that is by following these steps to protect yourself and your family:
- Practice physical distancing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Thank you, again, for your support as we work to fight the spread of COVID-19.