NICU updates visitor restrictions
The Owensboro Health Regional Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit instituted temporary changes to its visitation policies beginning March 9 to protect the health of the babies we serve.
Until further notice, the temporary NICU visitor restrictions are as follows:
- No visitors other than parents or a significant other identified on the approved visitors list are permitted
- There will be an approved visitor log that we will check upon you entering.
- Visitors with any flu-like symptoms or respiratory illness-like symptoms are prohibited.
- Compassionate visitation exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- There are no restrictions on visitor hours.
- Children are not allowed.
Help us protect our patients, visitors and team members from the spread of illness by cooperating with these restrictions.
NICU Visitor Restriction signs have been distributed and should be posted for patient, staff and visitor awareness.
For more information, contact Maternity Services at 270-417-5300.