Nocturnist Intensivist Career Opportunity
Owensboro Health is seeking board-certified or board-eligible Critical Care physicians to join our employed team of five Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians with support from nine Advanced Practice Clinicians.
Specialty: Critical Care
Candidate type: MD, DO
Loan repayment: Yes
- Competitive compensation with upfront bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness and Training Stipends available
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more
- 32-bed ICU/CCU/Trauma ICU
- 7on/7off schedule (Fri PM - Fri AM)
- 1 Physician and 1 APC on at night
- State-of-the-art Bronchoscopy Suite with Anesthesia capabilities
- Navigation bronchoscopy system (Veran)
- Endobronchial ultrasound capabilities (EBUS)
- Fully integrative outpatient Sleep Lab
- Level III Trauma Center
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Teaching Opportunity – On-site Family Medicine Residency Program with University of Louisville
- FM Residents rotate with ICU and Pulmonary team
- Private physicians lounge with complimentary food/beverage open 24/7
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
1201 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Jerry Price at 502-657-8678 or submit your CV to Jerry.Price@OwensboroHealth.org.
Visit our service page for more information about Hospitalist Care at Owensboro Health.
Learn more about Owensboro Health Regional Hospital.