Wayfinding and Directions through Renovation
Throughout the renovation, pedestrians must walk through the first floor to get from the Hematology and Oncology (second floor) to the Infusion desk (second floor). Patients will be provided a map in the office and escorted by staff from one location to the other. If you wish, you may download and print the map to take with you.
Parking will not be affected by construction.
- Turn left out of Hematology and Oncology office.
- Turn left at the wall.
- Turn right onto the elevator, take to first floor.
- Turn right off of the elevator.
- Turn right into (and through) Outpatient Imaging - Breckenridge.
- Turn right inside of (and through) Outpatient Imaging - Breckenridge.
- Go straight into the cancer center.
- Turn right in the cancer center hallway.
- Turn left in the cancer center hallway.
- Go straight through the closed door, wave hand across black plate at right to open door.
- Turn left in the cancer center lobby.
- Turn right onto the elevator; take elevator to second floor.
- Turn left out of the elevator to Infusion desk.