The Doc is In features smoking and vaping panel
For this month’s The Doc is In, VP for Population Health Jim Tidwell, MD, hosted five panelists for a seminar discussing the health effects of smoking and vaping. The panelists included:
- Shiloh Fisher, Health and Wellness Specialist
- Brad Brasher, MD, Owensboro Health Pulmonology
- Brandon Taylor, DMD, Clinical Director of the Community Dental Clinic
- Michael Kelley, MD, Owensboro Health Chief Medical Officer, OH Cardiology
- Rich Nading, Tobacco Control Coordinator, Green River District Health Department
The Doc is In is a series of educational events available free of charge to the public as an extension of Owensboro Health’s commitment to healing the communities we serve. Those wishing to continue their journey toward a smoke-free life can register for the Freedom from Smoking program online, or call 270-688-3291 for more information.