- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Splenda granulated
- 2 (4 servings) packages sugar-free gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Bring cranberries and water to a boil. Remove from heat when cranberries have popped open. Stir in Splenda. Set aside to cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Add cranberry sauce; mix thoroughly. Add celery, pineapple with juice and walnuts.
- Pour into a mold or bowl. Refrigerate several hours or overnight until firm.
Serves: 82 (Amount per serving)
Calories: 8, Fat: 5g, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 2g, Sodium: 32mg