Congenital Heart Care (Pediatric and Adult)
Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
As part of the Joint Heart Program, the cardiology experts of Cincinnati Children’s and Kentucky Children’s Hospital are bringing the most advanced congenital heart care to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital. We are accepting referrals for diagnosis and treatment of a full range of heart conditions for children and teens and adults born with heart defects.
Appointments are available every Wednesday
To schedule an appointment, please call 502-584-3200 and select option 9.
- New patient and follow-up appointments
- Syncope evaluation and management
- Pediatric preventive cardiology
- Adult congenital heart care
- Cardiac care for pregnant women
- In-office testing:
- 24-hr Holter and 14-day event monitors
- 24-hr ambulatory blood pressure monitors
Advanced Care Team
- Dr. Bradley Keller: Specializes in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease, pregnancy complicated by heart disease
Dr. Craig Alexander: Specializes in pediatric and adult congenital heart disease, pregnancy complicated by heart disease.
- Dr. Shaun Mohan: Specializes in pediatric cardiology and pediatric electrophysiology.