Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
Whether you work, receive medical care or visit a loved one at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, our advanced facility helps make your experience as easy, safe and comfortable as possible.
Designed To Encourage Healing
Built in 2013, our spacious, open building with 477 patient beds was designed to help patients receive high-quality care in a comfortable environment.
- Efficient, timely nursing services
- Private patient rooms large enough for visitors to relax comfortably
- A neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) that keeps moms and babies together in private rooms
- Technologically advanced operating rooms located directly above the emergency department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker
- Environmentally friendly features, including a healing pond, courtyard and roof garden for patients, guests and staff
- Artwork that contributes to a calming, homelike atmosphere
Easily Find Your Way Around
You’ll easily navigate your stay at the hospital with our:
- FREE mobile app
- Virtual Tour
- Digital kiosks throughout the building to provide an interactive tool that help you understand where you are and how to get to your destination
- Public areas and public elevators are located prominently at the front of the building
- Related hospital units are next to each other, which means you won’t have to travel far when transitioning from one area of care to another
Calming Natural Light
Our nine-story hospital was designed to include as many windows as possible. Bright, naturally lit areas of the building can enhance your mood and provide a view of the calming outdoors. Floor-to-ceiling windows in patient rooms let in sunlight that reinforces your natural body clock and helps you follow a healthy sleep-wake cycle which promotes healing.