At Owensboro Health, we’re passionate about patient care. Everything we do reflects our mission to heal the sick and improve the health of the communities we serve. Do you share in that passion? Do you want to be part of a vibrant and growing organization? Can you live out our core values? We invite you to explore a career with Owensboro Health.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a current employee of Owensboro Health, you must submit your online application through Link (link.owensborohealth.org from home) for consideration. Click the Job Opportunities link in the footer of the site.
Taking the next step is easy. Just browse through our list of career opportunities and see what might be the right fit for you. Once you find what you’re looking for, click “Apply” and complete the online application. It’s that simple.
We wish you the best as you pursue a career with Owensboro Health!
How To Apply
Create An Account
If you are a first-time applicant, you must create an account prior to submitting an application.
Please note: You will be required to have a valid email address. Please be sure you have access to this email account as we will communicate with you primarily via email.
Please be sure to remember the username and password you used to create your account in the application system. Once you have submitted your application, you have the ability to log into your account to:
- Check on the status of your application(s)
- Submit additional applications
- Complete onboarding documents in the event that you are selected for a position
Submitting Multiple Applications
Submitting multiple applications is easy. Once you have submitted an application, simply login using your existing username and password.
You will have the ability to apply for additional positions by copying your latest application. Please review to ensure all information on your application is up-to-date, including your availability, contact information, work history, and additional information pertinent to the position for which you are applying.
The system has parameters that do not allow applicants to submit multiple applications for the same position or exceed a given number of active applications.
The staff assessment is required as part of the application process. Once you complete the application form, you will be prompted to complete the assessment. Your application will not be received until the assessment has been completed. Failure to complete this step of the application will remove you from consideration for the position. The assessment is valid for one year.
I’ve Applied – What Now?
We appreciate your eagerness, and want you to know – we’re listening! The application and selection process can be lengthy depending on the size of the applicant pool, coordinating schedules for interviews, and pre-employment checks. Please review our process below to better understand what’s going on behind the scenes.
- You apply online for an open position and complete the required staff assessment.
- Your application goes into a queue for the Human Resources (HR) Recruitment Team to review.
- If you are selected to continue in the process, your application will be routed to the hiring manager for further review.
- If at any point in this process, you are no longer being considered for the position, you will receive an email notification at that time.
- The hiring manager will review the applicant pool to determine if an interview is warranted. They may choose to conduct a round of phone interviews if necessary to determine who will be invited for on-site interviews.
- If you are selected by the hiring manager to continue in the interview process, you will be contacted to schedule an interview at a mutually convenient time.
- Once the top candidate(s) has been selected, HR begins the pre-employment checks at the request of the hiring manager. Pre-employment checks typically take 5-7 business days to complete.
- When the pre-employment checks are completed, HR reviews with the hiring manager to determine whether an offer is warranted.
- If you are selected for the position, HR will contact you to extend the offer.
- Once a position has been filled, all remaining applicants will receive an email notification of non-selection for that particular position.