20th Annual Golf Classic
When: The event will be held Thursday, June 10, 2021 (Rain date: June 11). We offer two shotgun starts, 7:30 a.m. & 1 p.m. The raffle drawing will be held at our Annual Golf Classic on June 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: The Pearl Club, 6501 Summit Drive, Owensboro KY 42303
- $250 per player ($1,000 per team of four)
- Limit two Mulligans per golfer, $20 each
- Prizes for various finishing places
- Live Leaderboard Scoring
Includes: Player gifts, breakfast, lunch, course snacks and beverages, dinner, prizes, raffles, contests and FUN. We also offer a live leaderboard accessible by mobile phone throughout each round.
This year’s scramble will be a four-person team format. No handicaps are involved. There will be two shotgun starts. The morning shotgun will start at 7:30 a.m. and the afternoon shotgun will begin at 1 p.m., with an award ceremony in the evening.
Teams or individuals are welcome. Individuals will be paired with teams in need of players.
Prizes and contests
- $10,000 Grand Prize for a Hole-In-One on Hole #12!
- A golf travel bag and a rolling duffel from CLUB GLOVE on the longest remaining par three
- An iPad (Wi-Fi 32 GB) on the second longest remaining par three
- A $250 Pro Shop gift certificate on the shortest remaining par three
Questions? For more information, call Owensboro Health Foundation at 270-688-2113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.