Owensboro Health in Madisonville
Quality Healthcare, Two Convenient Madisonville Locations
444 S. Main St.
Madisonville, KY 42341
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Owensboro Health has served the people of Hopkins County since 2006, when the existing Multicare practice was welcomed into the health system. Since then, Owensboro Health’s services have grown to meet the needs of the community, including both primary and specialist care, as well as a wide array of lab and imaging services.
Voted Hopkins County’s favorite medical group for two consecutive years*, Owensboro Health family medicine team can help you stay healthy all year.
Owensboro Health Multicare offers the following services:
- Access to the MyChart patient records system, making it possible for any Owensboro Health providers to quickly access your health records from our facilities
- Family medicine
- Annual physicals and wellness checks
- Management of chronic conditions
- Treatment of colds and flu
- Imaging and Radiology (including on-site MRI)
- Laboratory services
- Physical therapy
510 Ruby Drive
Madisonville, KY 42431
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Owensboro Health Madisonville Healthplex opened in January 2018, bringing a brand new, modern facility to Hopkins County. The Healthplex was designed to make care delivery as efficient and convenient as possible.
The Madisonville Healthplex offers the following services:
- Behavioral health
- Diagnostic radiology (on-site x-ray,s bone density scan, and 3-D mammograms available to walk-ins, and CT scans available by appointment)
- Occupational medicine
- Pain management
- Urgent care (walk-ins welcome)
- Minor injuries
The Healthplex is located off I-69 (Pennyrile Parkway), near exit 114.