2021 Weather Announcements
This page will be updated with all Winter Weather Announcements as available. Updated Thursday 7:00 a.m.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
There are no COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in Owensboro on Thursday, February 18. The Vaccine Clinics will be open on Friday, February 19 for appointments already scheduled and makeup appointments.
If you missed your appointment on one of the days below, you DO NOT have to call in or reschedule your appointment. Instead, come at the same appointment time to the same location on the make-up day.
- Appointments on Feb. 10 - come Feb. 25
- Appointments on Feb. 11 - come Feb. 26
- Appointments on Feb. 12 - come March 1
- Appointments on Feb. 15 or Feb. 16 - come Feb. 19
We will reserve the vaccines for all scheduled patients that miss appointments this week. For those rescheduling a second vaccine dose and concerned about timing, the CDC guidance allows for the second dose to be given up to six weeks after the first dose.
Please note: The vaccine clinic at Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital is not doing automatic reschedule dates. We will call patients who are unable to make it to their appointments to reschedule.
Owensboro Health team members with vaccine appointments will be contacted with more information.
Delays and Closures
- Business Center in Owensboro closed to the public on Thursday.
- Heart and Lung Rehab in Owensboro closed Thursday.
- Wound Center in Beaver Dam and Owensboro closed on Thursday.
Healthpark updates for Friday, February 19:
The Fitness Center will resume regular scheduled hours of 5 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Land and aquatic classes will be in session as scheduled.