Department Of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
As requirements change, Owensboro Health has you covered.
Gayle Rhodes, MD
Our DOT exam program has always emphasized quality, expertise and professionalism. Now that federal certification is required, our services will prove even more valuable to employers and drivers throughout the region.
New federal guidelines require Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals to be performed by certified medical examiners.
Owensboro Health Medical Group - Occupational Medicine is committed to meeting all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements and helping businesses promote safe commercial driving.
When you select Owensboro Health as your DOT physical provider, you can count on quick, convenient results from certified professionals.
As the region's leading health care provider, we have the knowledge and experience to help you succeed. We specialize in helping businesses and industry stay in step with today's changing environment.
About the DOT Physicals Program
- Fully compliant with FMCSA regulations
- Listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Led by a physician, Dr. Gayle Rhodes, who is board-certified in Occupational Medicine
- Services performed at all Owensboro Health Medical Group - Occupational Medicine (Owensboro, Henderson, Madisonville, Powderly, Tell City)
- Price is $75 and includes a UA Dip
- DOT Physicals performed by certified examiners only
- Employees should expect to wear a gown during DOT Physicals
- Patients with a CPAP machine will need to bring a smartcard download from previous six months