Interventional Cardiology Physician Career Opening
We are seeking two additional board-certified or board-eligible Interventional Cardiologists to join our employed physician group, consisting of eight cardiologists and six cardiac PAs/NPs. Due to volume and growth in our 15-county service area, we are seeking additional Interventional Cardiologists to help the team provide additional clinic coverage, as well as perform cases in our state-of-the-art Cath lab. Additionally we have an interest in developing a structural Heart Program. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service who participates in comprehensive interventional cardiology and clinical services. Our cardiology department provides consultation.
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonus, with RVU bonus potential
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment including 4 CATH Labs
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 400,000
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
When you are part of Owensboro Health Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 205 healthcare providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100,000 population, and providing access to care to more than 400,000 people in a 15-county service area, where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
Owensboro Health Medical Group
1301 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
How to Apply
Apply now by calling Mitchell Sims at 270-485-2725 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.